Shangri-La is located in the “Great Triangle” area of Yunnan, Sichuan and Tibet in the northwestern part of Yunnan Province. It is located in the heart of Diqing Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture. It is a rare pure land that preserve the natural ecology and traditional culture. Just as described in Lost Horizon: A land of eternal, peace and tranquility. There are grasslands surrounded by snow-capped mountains, bright sunshine, fresh air, respectable living Buddhas, sacred and quiet lakes, splendid temples and friendly Kangba Tibetans.
Professional team: Professional lines designed by the professional team
Routine refinement: The line is exquisite but not simple
Five-star service: Professional lecturers explain along the way
Intimate service: Professional customer service 24 hours intimate explanation
There are through trains for 39 scenic spots and they’ll stop at the Tiger Leaping Gorge;
One-stop service for saving money and rest assured, flexible arrangement, return trip time of two-way round-trip car is valid for three days.
Comfortable and safe new bus, professional driver, dedicated service for safe driving, zero accidents.
The high valued discounts is waiting for you about the through trains.
Going Journey: Lijiang - Shangri-La
Bus departs from the assigned location at 07:00, the bus will stop at Tiger Leaping Gorge for 90 minutes, self-meal time 60 minutes, the whole journey is 390 minutes, the bus arrives at Shangri-La time around 14:30 .
Going Journey: Lijiang - Shangri-La
At 15:30 (would stop at Tiger Leaping Gorge), the whole journey takes 240 minutes and the bus arrives at Dayan Ancient City Flower Lane in Lijiang at 19:30.
1.To ensure normal travel, please be sure to fill in the real name, mobile phone number, ID card information and other information when booking.
2.The car is for one person one seat. It is strictly forbidden to overtake. Infants and children (please fill in the ID number on the account book if without ID card) also have to book the seat. Please understand and cooperate. If you do not book the seat according to the regulations, you will be responsible for the loss.
Car: For full round trip
1. Round-trip transportation (aircraft, train, high-speed rail)
2. All personal consumption in the scenic spots that not covered by the itinerary
3. The trip that not mentioned in the Cost Includes
4. Excluding the sightseeing car in the scenic spot and the booked tickets and accommodation, please at your own expenses.
1. Cancellation before 12:00 (inclusive) 1 day before the date of use, no loss fee will be charged;
2. Apply for cancellation after 12:00 (inclusive) 1 day before the date of use, will charge 100% loss fee;
3. If you need to reschedule, please apply for cancellation and re-book.
(For example: If the use date is 15th, March , and the cancellation fee is not charged before 12:00 on March 4; 100% loss will be charged after 12:00 on March 14)
After the reservation is successful, with the ID card, contact the telephone department for consumption, without receiving a physical ticket.
1. In order to avoid overcrowding, please book in advance. Due to the high altitude in the plateau area, the elderly over the age of 80 need to provide a medical certificate of the first-class hospital.
2. If you choose to purchase tickets offline, you can use your ID card to purchase tickets at the offline ticketing points near your location. Please use your ticket to get on the car (paper ticket or e-ticket), please prepare your personal ID card (or prepare your Household Register without ID card).
Lijiang - Shangri-La (one way): 78 yuan
Shangri-La - Lijiang (one way): 78 yuan
Round trip: 118 yuan